Apr 4, 2004

The thing about severe mind-numbing depression is that it throws your sleeping schedule all out of whack. I was finally able to rouse myself from bed to take a shower at around 9 PM. An hour or so later I realized that I was going to have to eat something, largely to placate the seething animal which seems to have taken up residence in my stomach. So in an hour or so I will eat dinner. I'm not exactly certain how I'm going to work the going to sleep at 4 AM schedule into my work routinue. Perhaps I will stay up all night tonight in order to try and set myself back on some kind of vaguely normal schedule.

Daylight savings time is nice, as it means it stays light out longer after I get out of work. Now all I need is for the climate outside to become at least slightly habitable and I can begin my usual summer program of wandering aimlessly and anonymously through the streets of Boston, being careful to stay away from bridges (occupational hazard)...

No comments: