Feb 15, 2004

Happy Sunday the 15th of February, hearties.

Completely ran out of steam last night. Apologies to anyone who was looking forward to watching horror movies or anything. Though as I didn't hear from anyone I assume y'all found stuff to do.

I fell asleep arounf 10:00, didn't watch the horror movies. In fact, didn't do much of anything. Settled into a state of not altogether despair or contentment or anything identifiable. A sort of exhausted numbness.

Though my leg feels much better since I've stayed off it for a day, which is a boon. Given that the leg prevents me from carrying on in the usual unwholesome manner between February 14 and 21, it is perhaps a blessing in disguise. Or the universe's way of forcing me to actually deal with my emotions.

Which actually aren't that bad when they're not distorted. I'm not writing anybody any self-help manuals, but I at least feel like I can hold my shit together for a little while.

Until the next disaster. Oh disaster, what will you be?

No comments: