Jul 28, 2003

So here's the collaborative project (in toto here) that Christina and I read from at the zinc. All l/c is Christina all caps is me. For those of you not present, it's an exquisite corpse that we did at the People's Republik one afternoon, getting into trouble...:


FUCK'D UP


SORDID TRAJECTORY
BLASTED GHETTO LOGIC
SNARE.

* *

the world is my ________
I love you, violent blue
eyes

shelter & skelter

taste it

he wears a t-shirt of ________

& a pause & lock the door
behind you

beak in a bar
jam in a can

* *

BARCELONA
ICICLE COMA

GRIM FACTOIDS
&
MIRRORS
IN
THE
BLOOD

* *

I was a trigger
I was a flash in the pan

you wish I wish I was
I were

the future inhabits & I hear
you laughing
from a mile away. . .

* *

RUDE BINARIES
FUELING
BINARY ELIPSIS

NAUSEA
FISSION

CAUSAL DRAINAGE
ILLICITS

FLUTTERING
WALL
I'D

* *

magic hat kiss me pass tee
basket

we can talk about class & poetry
all night
over coffee
& beer

& still I will miss will wish
for an over-turn
of
homeland security positions
& the basis
of a new fan

* *

BRAZEN CLAMOUR
YIELDS
PRETTY OROBOROUS
PANGS

JUST RIDE
THE CLOSURE
BOAT

TO GODHEADS
HEAD SHRUNK
DEFTLY

I FORSAKE I
IN MELTDOWNS

* *

to process information
you & I
need a proper art-form
a proper location

swap meet

give up an ego
& give me shelter
a shoulder

steady blue eyes

* *

LIQUOR POULTICE
RAVAGED FRAME
OF REFERENCE

O GOOD & PINK
DEMONS

FLUTTER, YEAH

PINK DEMONS
LOOK AFTER I

* *





I'm lonely & will fuck anyone
w/ a ten speed bicycle

only kidding
five speed will do

* *

CLOUD FRACTURES

I ATE THE TEMPLE
THE TEMPLE

IS METAL FLOWERS
THE TEMPLE
SPURTS

IRREVERANT
REVERANCE
SANCTIFIED

SANGUINE ORCHARD S'OKAY
I'M A ROCKIN' HORSE

* *

I am rocket man
cool down w/ a corona
imported from ireland
hemmings motor news
people's republic of Cambridge
comb your hair w/your fingers
bring your mail to the bar
crossword puzzles
puzzle me this
endless pratter
pray for me dear yonder
as you leave the church
of your undoing
we walk suitcase in hand. . .

* *

ORIGINAL
GUTTERSNIPE

I SHRUG OFF
SUGAR DAMAGE

* *

enter & leave
front door only

think of fire
& the paragraph spaces
in between

& pause of the horror

I could let myself & you
& I

& an ashtray bt us
wishing of bars in NYC

* *

APOTHEOSIS
ECSTATIC
RECTIFY

CARNAL DEFICIT--

I TORTURE I

SICK FLOWERS
IS WHERE
I GO

* *






I grind
my teeth
& think of
fallout shelters

everyone wants
to be in the groove

spell & grammar eschewed

* *

SQUID FIRES

A LONG BLUFF

MY BLACK TURTLENECK'S
MADE
OF
RETICENT
FIRE

* *



I watch
your hands
pick up that
glass mug cup of
& think of


never want to not stop desire
no matter the cost

old man owns a boat docked in
the harbor

* *

WRECKED LEDGER

PUT THAT
LOVELY
HOURGLASS

IN MY SLEEP
WHAT SANDS
MOVE

IN YOU MY
MOST HIGH
HAIRSHIRT HELEN

* *

guitar twang
sun comes in

not in my space

woke up twisted @ 4 am & I am
& someone complains of birds
& makes it messy

take a nap in the afternoon
shows of all

& lost in afternoon & train of
thought. . .

* *

LET ME

A DISCO BALL IN
ONE HAND
& A SPEAKING TORCH
IN THE OTHER

CULTURE LEPER
PERCEPTION LIONS
LIE DOWN

WHEN I GESTURE
DYNAMO ORIGIN
I LOSE & I'M
FIRE TOO

* *

american vernacular
pre & post pix vocab

synthesize through a moog

you wore an excel table
a social security number

& I was flesh walking around
drama

no theater major, I

* *

OCHER PALIMPSEST

A DODGE DART
& A THESIS

VIELED SHADOWS
ON THOSE ROADS
I THOUGHT
I'D LOST

MURDERED BRIDES LAUGH
ON THOSE ROADS
I THOUGHT
I'D LOST

* *

WHO'S ABSENT
IS IT YOU?

cd in bar

a generated feeling

false patriotism
& camaraderie
we have in here
in our love for. . .

* *


ALL LOOPED

YOU WON'T HOLD
YOUR LIQUOR

YOU WON'T HOLD
ME



MAYBE

* *

top story
in Roxbury

up in flames in malden

I was homeless at one point

do you know massachusetts

like I know Massachusetts


complain & bicker of the good life

* *

KARYATID DAMES
IN THE
ESCUTCHEON

TRAUMA MAGNET
&
FUCK IT ALL
BLISS

* *

I want to be a filler
of your desire
& rage

what coin were we talking about

the us postal service has stamps
made of our 50 states
& still I am not
represented

beer guitar again hostage stance

* *

SWAP MEET
TODAY

* DESIRES
* EGOS
* SECRETIONS

PLEASE TELL ME
HIEROPHANTS
WILL COME
TO MY MOVIE

* *

dart board ever present
overhead fan
promise not to pre-turn pages
the loss is gone
you only had one he says
that was by far
& someone laughs
he has hair the bartender says
& scurry off
try not to think of
I used to
bad influence & when does
a real auto-bio-graphy
come in the pix. . .

* *

BOOKLENGTH
EXQUISITE CORPSE
THEN A ZOMBIE
MOVIE

* *

halt
curtail
ego
biography



& someone has hiccups
& my fingers cup the page
like spider legs

you're a poet you understand
metaphor

**

FRANTIC RECKONING

A GLADIOLA
IN FORMALDEHYDE

TAKE THAT SECOND
WHERE I SMILED

& FREEZE IT

PASTEURIZED

A BUDDHA IN OCTOBER
A BLACK VOLVO DRIVES
INTO SOMONE ELSE'S DUSK

* *

love you violent blue eyes

or something you burn w/

& just ingest meaning. . . ?


comfortable
some thin clouds

* *

PUMA JISM ADS

WANNABES
CAN'T MAKE ENDS
MEET

IN TIMES OF TRAUMA
CAROLINE RECOMMENDS

THE WU-TANG CLAN

* *

discourage behavior
adam was telling me
of the first seed

could not have been an apple
or a pomegranate

who can forget a question
origin?

* *

OFFER UP YOUR
BEST DEFENSES

I WON'T NEED CIGARETTES

WHEN I'M WITH BUDDHA

* *

I name or face
a logo
everyday

hear the background
singers

& I have not heard
anything so banal
heard the word "banal"
from some band or another

we could sit here for hours
name names. . .

* *

CERTAIN THINGS RELEGATED
TO ANIMAL SPIRITS

ALL THE GUIDES LIVE
IN GREEN JADE

NOT WHITE JADE
LIKE SOMEBODY'S ARMS

IN OU-YANG HSIU

HAN SHAN RECOMMENDS
TAKE
WHAT YOU'RE GIVEN

* *

I no longer recognize leisure or
pleasure

watch people walk down the street
toward wherever

drive toward wherever

is it & does it come easy
& if so easy
I don't want it

die hard drink not just a
slogan of another wasted
night

* *

DON'T LOOK
SO DEMURE

WHEN YOU WANNA
WANNA

SPARK-THROWER

IN THE BASEMENT

* *

a click of the pen


not another thing to write about. . .

* *

FALL DOWN
IN SOME
AIR-CONDITIONED
WARD

EVERYBODY WANTS
A STEADY
SUPPLY
OF CHEERIOS

& A PLACE
BY THE OCEAN

* *

the cause gets taken away
w/ another
sip
or spill
& hover

you like how that & I not I
like to hide & hover
misspell what it was
my intention. . .

* *

FAT AL SAID HE BELIEVED

ALL LIFE CAME FROM THE
SEA

* *

helicopters hover over
hover over

nyc
boston
sf
sydney
berlin
dublin [crossed out]
belfast
& cross out the obvious

they wish to cross out
to make some metaphor of
our political situation. . .

* *

I WANT A BIG PARTY
WHEN I LEAVE

ALL MY LOVES
WILL WEEP

UNTIL THEN
GIMME
GIMME

K'UAN-YIN &
A FULL DECK

ASK ME IF I'M OKAY
I'LL SAY I'M OKAY

* *

bradford phillipe
borther of the deceased
lives in faux brick
& aluminum siding

flag over casket
to tragedy over pain
in 10 second soundbites

& there is to be made
a connection
to all this

to remember myself home. . .

No comments: