Jun 28, 2004

I couldn't be happier with how the Maudite Productions Michael County/Jim Dunn and (Dear Old) Stockholm Syndrome event went on Saturday. It is the first time I've tried to pair up improvisational music and written words, and I think it went pretty well. Both Mike can Jim were particularly suited to the environment, I think. Ostensibly there is a recording of a portion of it, so I will keep you faithful readers informed.

In other news, it's summer and time to start beach-schemeing. Nothing says summer like fried food and obnoxious crowds. I will shamelessly admit, however, that I love cheesy beach towns in the summer. The cheesier the better. My favorite is Salisbury Beach, but I don't think I'll be going there this summer, as it is too haunted. This is a problem with such towns, they become occupied by ghosts too quickly.

No comments: