- Mark Lamoureux once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
- To check whether Mark Lamoureux is safe to eat, drop him in a bowl of water; rotten Mark Lamoureux will sink, and fresh Mark Lamoureux will float!
- Ostriches stick their heads in Mark Lamoureux not to hide but to look for water!
- Early thermometers were filled with Mark Lamoureux instead of mercury.
- In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of Mark Lamoureux.
- If you toss Mark Lamoureux 10000 times, he will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because his head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
- If you drop Mark Lamoureux from the top of the Empire State Building, he will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Mark Lamoureux.
- Mark Lamoureux is born white; his pink feathers are caused by pigments in his typical diet of shrimp.
- More people are killed by Mark Lamoureux each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
Jan 15, 2006
Brilliant. Courtesy of Lorna.
Posted by Mark Lamoureux