Mar 24, 2008

NaPoWriMo

I have been writing short descriptions of the beach at Kingsborough Community College every day I go out there (as part of a project I have been working on, namely, writing short descriptions of the beach at Kingsborough Community College every day I go out there), so I suppose I am somewhat prepped to undertake NaPoWriMo this year, despite my complete inability to write anything in the blog or answer emails ordinarily. If it does not precipitate brilliant poetry, it will perhaps at least get me back in the habit of writing on the blog. Not that anyone has missed me writing on the blog, but still, there has been a marked lack of my monotonous, whiny voice in the ether of late.

But you should steel youself for the fount of banal crap that will most likely issue forth from my fingers for 30 days in April.

2 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

BANAL CRAP is the title of my next book. I expect everyone to read it.

Mark Lamoureux said...

I think Billy Collins has already copyrighted that title, for future use.