Aug 17, 2006



OK, I am a geek; I freely admit it. Now that I am 34 years old, I don't have to worry about being hip anymore. That said, has anyone out there played the Xbox game "Dreamfall: The Longest Journey?" A completely amazing game, and the bizarre, depressing cliff-hanger ending actually choked me up a little. Seriously. Pretty stupid, but true. Has anyone else played this game? I am dying to discuss it with someone.

(Before you guys start mocking me, I'd just like to point out that the game boasts some of the following: a library in a giant tree run by ghosts obsessed with amassing every book ever written, a race of religious fundamentalists who are building the Tower of Babel, a main character who is a former art student, humor involving elevators and a stuffed pet robot gorilla played by the same voice actor as the teddy bear in "AI." (I also got choked up about the teddy bear in "AI.") What more do you need?)

No comments: