In Case You Were Wondering
1. Alias First name?
2. Were you named after anyone?
3. Do you wish on stars?
4. When did you last cry?
Sometime last week listening to Jim Dunn's "Remains of the City." I miss Boston.
5. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
6. What is your birth date?
Feb. 20, 1972.
7. What's your most embarrassing CD?
Pink Floyd, "The Final Cut."
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
10. What are your nicknames?
"The Cheeseburger Guy"
11. Would you bungee jump?
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
13. Do you think that you are strong?
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate and Peanut Butter
15. Shoe Size?
16. Red or pink?
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Mortality. After that, relentless succeptibility to memes.
18. Who do you miss most?
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Levis 505 Dark Blue Regular fit (the only jeans I will wear), beige Diesel raver sneakers.
20. What are you listening to right now?
Pigeons and honking taxis.
21. What did you eat for breakfast?
2 eggs poached, hash browns, sausage, white toast.
22.If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I'd be that weird-ass plastic sharpener in the big box. Do they still have those?
23. What is the weather like right now?
24. Last person you talked to on the phone?
25. The first things you notice about the opposite sex?
I plead the fifth, here.
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I stole it as well, but I like Lorna.
27. Favorite Drink?
28. Hair Color?
29. Do you wear contacts?
30. Favorite Food?
31. Last Movie You Watched?
32. Favorite Day Of The Year?
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
SCARY MOVIES--preferably with zombies or demons
34. Summer Or Winter?
35. Hugs or Kisses?
36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Right now, Canolis.
I live in Astoria, Queens with my girlfriend Rachel.
38. What Books Are You Reading?
Roberto Bolano's "By Night in Chile," Michael Palmer's "A Company of Moths," Collected James Schuyler, Clark Coolidge's "Crystal Text," and "Super #1 Robot, Japanese Robot Toys."
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
That's a coffee stain.
40. What Did You Watch Last Night on TV?
41. Favorite Smells?
Garlic, nasturtiums, red wine.
42. Favorite junk food?
Hot dogs, White Castle Cheeseburgers, Little Debbie Nutty Bars.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Actually, I'm not a big fan of either. Generally speaking, I don't like the Beatles (with the exception of a few songs) and I'm ambivalent about the Rolling Stones, so I guess the answer to this is the Rolling Stones. Rachel says I like music that "sounds like a car alarm."
44. What's the farthest you've been from home?
Xalapa, Mexico, physically. Spiritually, Olympia, Washington.