Aug 9, 2004

I'M GOING TO CONNECTICUT AND I'M BRINGING A...

I'm off to CT for about 4 days tomorrow morning (tremendously exciting way to spend my vacation, I know...) so expect more sporadic than usual blogging. As any of you who have spend any time in CT know, there's absolutely nothing to do in CT whatsoever, so I'm hoping to catch up on my elephantine reading list. In an act of unparallelled pretentiousness, I'll give my reading list (for all of you who are saying :"What!?! That bastard hasn't read my book YET!" Rest assured the situation will be rectified by Friday.

CT READING LIST:

Selected Writings: An Introduction to Orgonomy Wilhelm Reich
Wilhelm Reich Charles Rycroft
Aufgabe 3
Serenades James Meetze
Down Spooky Shanna Compton
Schema Alli Warren
Sky Journal from Land hassen
Sky Journal from Sea hassen
North/South John Cotter and Shafer Hall
What Belongs in the Circle Noah Eli Gordon
Belladonna Bilingue 1 & 2
N+1 Number 1
Simulacra and Simulation Jean Baudrillard

My chances of getting through all of it while simulatenously resetting all of my Mom's VCR, phone, oven, etc. clocks are next to nil, I realize... But it's best to aim high and get halfway there...

No comments: